Learn how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.
Automation with Ansible (DO407) is designed for Linux system administrators and developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration.
Što ćete naučiti
- Install and configure Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine on a control node.
- Create and manage inventories of managed hosts and prepare them for Ansible automation.
- Run individual ad hoc automation tasks from the command line.
- Write Ansible playbooks to consistently automate multiple tasks and apply them to managed hosts.
- Parameterize playbooks using variables and facts, and protect sensitive data with Ansible Vault.
- Write and reuse existing Ansible roles to simplify playbook creation and reuse code.
- Automate common Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration tasks using Ansible.
Kome je namijenjeno
This course is designed for Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers. The curriculum is particularly geared toward those responsible for automation of configuration management; consistent and repeatable application deployment; provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers; and integration with DevOps CI/CD workflows.
- Introduction to Ansible
- Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine.
- Deploy Ansible
- Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands.
- Implement playbooks
- Write a simple Ansible playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts.
- Manage variables and facts
- Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
- Implement task control
- Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible playbooks.
- Deploy files to managed hosts
- Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
- Manage large projects
- Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects.
- Simplify playbooks with roles
- Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
- Troubleshoot Ansible
- Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
- Automate Linux administration tasks
- Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.
- Comprehensive review
- Demonstrate skills learned in this course by installing, optimizing, and configuring Ansible for the management of managed hosts.
- Introduction to Ansible
Kako izgleda online edukacija?