Through the training, participants will be introduced to the material that will help them in advising users and how to implement the solution so that user business requirements are implemented as secure, scalable and reliable solutions on the Azure platform.
Learn to Deploy and Configure Infrastructure, Implement workloads and security, create and deploy Apps, Implement Authentication and Secure Data and develop for the Cloud and for Azure Storage.
Što ćete naučiti
- Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Implementing and Managing Storage
- Deploying and Managing VMs
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Managing Identities using Azure Active Directory
- Evaluating and Performing Server Migration to Azure
- Implementing and Managing Application Services
- Implementing Advanced Virtual Networking.
- Securing Identities using Azure AD.
- Design and Connectivity Patterns
- Hybrid Networking
- Address Durability of Data and Caching
- Measure Throughput and Structure of Data Access
- Use shell commands to create an App Service Web App
- Create Background Tasks
- Use Swagger to document an API
- Create a reliable service
- Create a Reliable Actors app
- Hands-on with Reliable collections
- Understand the Azure Container Registry
- Use Azure Container instances
- Understand how to Implement authentication using certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, and tokens.
- Implement Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) authorization.
- Implement secure data for end-to-end encryption.
- Implement secure data for implementing SSL and TLS communications.
- Use Azure Key Vault to manage cryptographic keys.
- How to configure a message-based integration architecture
- Understand how to Develop for Asynchronous Processing
- Begin creating apps for Autoscaling
- Understand Azure Cognitive Services Solutions
Kome je namijenjeno
- Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
- Module 1: Introducing Azure Cognitive Services The student will learn about the available Cognitive Services on Microsoft Azure and their role in architecting AI solutions. Lessons
- Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating a Cognitive Service on the Azure Portal
- Access and Test a Cognitive Service
- Introducing the Bot Service
- Creating a Basic Chat Bot
- Testing with the Bot Emulator
- Introducing QnA Maker
- Implement a Knowledge Base with QnA Maker
- Integrate QnA with a Bot
- Introducing Language Understanding
- Create a new LUIS Service
- Build Language Understanding with Intents and Utterances
- Overview of language understanding for AI applications
- Integrate LUIS and Bot to create an AI-based solution
- Understand Cognitive Services for Bot Interactions
- Perform Sentiment Analysis for your Bot with Text Analytics
- Detect Language in a Bot with the Language Cognitive Services
- Integrate Computer Vision with Bots
Kako izgleda online edukacija?
- Dugo Selo
- Gornja Stubica
- Nova Gradiška
- Slavonski Brod
- Sveti Ivan Zelina
- Velika Gorica