EC-Council’s Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) is lab-focused program in the market that gives organizations vendor-neutral training in digital forensics. CHFI provides its attendees with a firm grasp of digital forensics, presenting a detailed and methodological approach to digital forensics and evidence analysis that also pivots around Dark Web, IoT, and Cloud Forensics.
The program is designed for IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response. It will help fortify the application knowledge in digital forensics for forensic analysts, cybercrime investigators, cyber defense forensic analysts, incident responders, information technology auditors, malware analysts, security consultants, and chief security officers. The tools and techniques covered in this program will prepare the learner for conducting digital investigations using ground-breaking digital forensics technologies. The program equips candidates with the necessary skills to proactively investigate complex security threats, allowing them to investigate, record, and report cybercrimes to prevent future attacks.
Što ćete naučiti
- Establish threat intelligence and key learning points to support pro-active profiling and scenario modeling.
- Perform anti-forensic methods detection.
- Perform post-intrusion analysis of electronic and digital media to determine the who, where, what, when, and how the intrusion occurred.
- Extract and analyze of logs from various devices like proxy, firewall, IPS, IDS, Desktop, laptop, servers, SIM tool, router, firewall, switches AD server, DHCP logs, Access Control Logs & conclude as part of investigation process.
- Identify & check the possible source / incident origin.
- Recover deleted files and partitions in Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Conduct reverse engineering for known and suspected malware files.
- Collect data using forensic technology methods in accordance with evidence handling procedures, including collection of hard copy and electronic documents.
Kome je namijenjeno
The CHFI program is designed for all IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
- Police and other law enforcement personnel
- Defense and Security personnel
- e-Business Security professionals
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance, and other professionals
- Government agencies
- IT managers
- Digital Forensics Service Providers
- Module 01: Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Module 02: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Module 03: Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Module 04: Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Module 05: Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Module 06: Windows Forensics
- Module 07: Linux and Mac Forensics
- Module 08: Network Forensics
- Module 09: Investigating Web Attacks
- Module 10: Dark Web Forensics
- Module 11: Database Forensics
- Module 12: Cloud Forensics
- Module 13: Investigating Email Crimes
- Module 14: Malware Forensics
- Module 15: Mobile Forensics
- Module 16: IoT Forensics