Intermediate In this course, you will learn cloud-based deep learning (DL) solutions on the AWS platform.
You will learn how to run your models on the cloud using Amazon EC2‒based deep learning Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and Apache MXNet on AWS frameworks. In addition, you will learn how to use Amazon SageMaker and deploy your deep learning models using AWS services like AWS Lambda and Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS)—all while designing intelligent systems on AWS.
Što ćete naučiti
- Making decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leveraging AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leveraging AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Making an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Using the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Kome je namijenjeno
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
- 1. Core AWS Knowledge 2. Designing Your Environment 3. Making Your Environment Highly Available 4. Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS 5. Event-Driven Scaling 6. Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure 7. Designing Storage at Scale 8. Hosting a New Web Application on AWS 9. The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework 10. Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies 11. Troubleshooting Your Environment 12. Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies