Specialty The AWS Certified Advanced Networking ‒ Specialty exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing and implementing AWS and hybrid IT network architectures at scale.
This course is intended for individuals with two or more years of hands-on experience maintaining and implementing large-scale networks who are taking the AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty exam. We’ll teach you how to interpret exam questions, apply concepts tested in the exam, and allocate your study time.
Što ćete naučiti
- Making decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leveraging AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leveraging AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Making an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Using the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Kome je namijenjeno
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
- 1. Core AWS Knowledge 2. Designing Your Environment 3. Making Your Environment Highly Available 4. Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS 5. Event-Driven Scaling 6. Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure 7. Designing Storage at Scale 8. Hosting a New Web Application on AWS 9. The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework 10. Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies 11. Troubleshooting Your Environment 12. Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies