This Java EE 6 training takes you through the process of developing Java applications that leverage object/relational mapping with the Java Persistence API.
This Java EE 6: Develop Database Applications with JPA NEW training explores using the Java Persistence API within the context of a web-based Java Enterprise Edition application, as well as within a stand-alone Java Standard Edition application. This includes using Java Persistence API with the Enterprise JavaBeans technology.
Što ćete naučiti
- Update multiple database tables based on relationships.
- Perform CRUD operations with JPA in Java SE and EE environments.
- Perform data validation using Bean Validation.
- Optimize JPA for performance.
- Apply transactions and locking.
- Map relational database tables to Java using ORM techniques and JPA.
- Understand key concepts found in the Java Persistence API.
- Create robust entity models.
- Create static and dynamic queries using Java Persistence API Query Language.
- Create type-safe queries with the Java Persistence API Criteria API.
Kome je namijenjeno
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Java Persistence API
- Working with JPA in a Java Enterprise Environment
- Introduction to the Auction Application Case Sudy
- Modeling Relational Databases with JPA Entities
- Working with the Entity Manager
- Persisting Enums and Collections
- Creating Queries with the Java Persistence Query Language (JPQL)
- Using the Critieria API
- Implementing Bean Validation with JPA
- Applying Locking and Transactions
- Advanced Modeling: Entity Inheritance Relationships
- Optimizing JPA Performance
Kako izgleda online edukacija?