This Developing Web Applications Using JSF Technologies training provides an in-depth introduction to the JSF 2.0 technology.
JavaServer Faces technology, the server-side component framework designed to simplify the development of user interfaces for Java EE applications, has been simplified and improved - especially in the area of page authoring. Explore Facelets, a powerful but lightweight page declaration language, to design JavaServer Faces views using HTML style templates and build component trees.
Što ćete naučiti
- Develop JSF pages, page templates, custom and composite components using Facelets.
- Develop CDI named beans.
- Process data conversion and validation.
- Handle events in JSF web applications.
- Design JavaServer Faces (JSF) web applications.
- Use AJAX and create custom components and composite components.
Kome je namijenjeno
- Introducing the Course
- Introducing JavaServer Faces (JSF) Technology
- Creating JSF Pages Using Facelets
- Developing CDI Named Beans
- Working with Navigation
- Creating and Adding Message Bundles
- Using JSF Templates
- Converting and Validating Data
- Working with Data Tables
- Handling Events
- Using AJAX and Composite Components with JSF
- Creating Custom Components
- Working with HTML5 and JSF 2.0
- Configuring and Securing JSF Applications
- Using Third Party Library for JSF Development