The Java EE 7: Back-End Server Application Development training teaches you how to build and deploy enterprise applications that comply with Java Platform.
This Develop Web Services with JAX-WS & JAX-RS training teaches business component and client developers how to design, implement,and deploy web services and web service clients. Do so Java technology components and the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 SDK.
Što ćete naučiti
- Use Java EE 7 technologies to create, read, update and delete database records using both JDBC and JPA technologies.
- Create a flexible component model using EJB and CDI technology.
- Create SOAP-based and XML web services.
- Develop the business and integration tiers of an enterprise application.
- Understand how those components responsible for: interacting with other systems through web services and message queues.
- Become proficient with database access and manipulation using transactions.
- Provide timer, concurrency and batch services.
- Develop expertise using Java Enterprise Edition 7, the latest version of the Java platform for development of enterprise applications.
Kome je namijenjeno
- System Integrator
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition
- Enterprise Development Tools and Applications
- Java Beans, Annotations and Logging
- XML Programming with JAXB
- SOAP Web Services with JAX-WS
- Java Naming and Directory (JNDI) Services
- The EJB Component Model
- Contexts and Dependency Injection
- Java Message Service
- Message-driven Beans
- Java EE Concurrency
- JDBC in Java EE Environments
- Transactions in Java EE Environments
- Java Persistence API
- Bean Validation with JPA
- Timer and Batch Services