This Java EE 7: Front-end Web Application Development training helps you explore building and deploying enterprise applications that comply with the Java Platform.
The Java EE 7: Front-end Web Application Development training teaches you how to build and deploy enterprise applications that comply with Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7 Web Profile. The technologies presented in this course include annotations, Session Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB-Lite), Java Persistence API (JPA), servlets, JavaServer Pages(JSPs), Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI), JAX-RS RESTful web services, the Java API for WebSocket and more.
Što ćete naučiti
- Develop web-based interfaces for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Assemble an application.
- Build Java applications.
- Deploy an application into an application server (Java EE platform runtime environment).
Kome je namijenjeno
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition
- Enterprise Development Tools and Applications
- Java Beans, Annotations and Logging
- XML Programming with JAXB
- SOAP Web Services with JAX-WS
- Java Naming and Directory (JNDI) Services
- The EJB Component Model
- Contexts and Dependency Injection
- Java Message Service
- Message-driven Beans
- Java EE Concurrency
- JDBC in Java EE Environments
- Transactions in Java EE Environments
- Java Persistence API
- Bean Validation with JPA
- Timer and Batch Services
Kako izgleda online edukacija?