This Java SE 8 Fundamentals training introduces you to object-oriented programming using the Java language.
This Java SE 8 Fundamentals training enables those with little or no programming experience to learn object-oriented programming using the Java language. It provides a solid foundation to build upon throughout your software development career.
Što ćete naučiti
- Use Java programming language constructs to create a Java technology application.
- Use decision and looping constructs and methods to dictate program flow.
- Understand basic object oriented concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation, and abstraction.
- Use and manipulate object references, and to write simple error handling code.
- Use the new SE 8 java.time and java.time.format packages to format and print the local date and time.
- Specify a data modification by passing a predicate lambda expression to the Collections class.
Kome je namijenjeno
- Systems Administrator
What Is a Java Program?
- Introduction to Computer Programs
- Key Features of the Java Language
- The Java Technology and Development Environment
- Running/testing a Java program
Creating a Java Main Class
- Java Classes
- The main Method
Data In the Cart
- Introducing variables
- Working with Strings
- Working with numbers
- Manipulating numeric data
Managing Multiple Items
- Working with Conditions
- Working with a List of Items
- Processing a list of items
Describing Objects and Classes
- Working with objects and classes
- Defining fields and methods
- Declaring, Instantiating, and Initializing Objects
- Working with Object References
- Doing more with Arrays
- Introducing the NetBeans IDE
- Introducing the Soccer League Use Case
Manipulating and Formatting the Data in Your Program
- Using the String Class
- Using the Java API Docs
- Using the StringBuilder Class
- More about primitive data types
- The remaining numeric operators
- Promoting and casting variables
Creating and Using Methods
- Using methods
- Method arguments and return values
- Static methods and variables
- How Arguments are Passed to a Method
- Overloading a method
- Access Control
- Overloading constructors
More on Conditionals
- Relational and conditional operators
- More ways to use if/else constructs
- Using Switch Statements
- Using the NetBeans Debugger
More on Arrays and Loops
- Working with Dates
- Parsing the args Array
- Two-dimensional Arrays
- Alternate Looping Constructs
- Nesting Loops
- The ArrayList class
- Overview of inheritance
- Working with subclasses and superclasses
- Overriding methods in the superclass
- Introducing polymorphism
- Creating and extending abstract classes
- Polymorphism in the JDK foundation classes
- Using Interfaces
- Using the List Interface
- Introducing Lambda expressions
- Handling Exceptions: An overview
- Propagation of exceptions
- Catching and throwing exceptions
- Handling multiple exceptions and errors
Kako izgleda online edukacija?