Foundational This course focuses on planning and migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud.
We will cover various cloud migration strategies, with a detailed discussion of each phase of the migration process, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation and application optimization.
Što ćete naučiti
- Making decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leveraging AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leveraging AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Making an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Using the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Kome je namijenjeno
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
- 1. Core AWS Knowledge 2. Designing Your Environment 3. Making Your Environment Highly Available 4. Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS 5. Event-Driven Scaling 6. Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure 7. Designing Storage at Scale 8. Hosting a New Web Application on AWS 9. The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework 10. Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies 11. Troubleshooting Your Environment 12. Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies