This is a 5-day ILT course that is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs and devices in a Windows Server domain environment.
These skills include understanding of Windows 10 features, how they can be used in an Active Directory environment and how to troubleshoot them.
Što ćete naučiti
- Describe the processes involved in planning and using a troubleshooting methodology for Windows 10.
- Troubleshoot startup issues and operating system services on a Windows 10 PC.
- Perform system recovery.
- Resolve issues related to hardware devices and device drivers.
- Administer Windows 10 devices.
- Troubleshoot issues related to network connectivity.
- Configure Windows 10 devices using group policies.
- Configure user settings.
- Implement remote connectivity.
- Configure and troubleshoot resource access.
- Deploy and troubleshoot applications.
- Maintain Windows 10 devices.
Kome je namijenjeno
- The primary audience for this course is the Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (EDST), who provides Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 personal computers (PCs) and devices in medium to large enterprise organizations, within a Windows domain environment. EDSTs focus on a broad range of technical issues for Windows operating systems (OSs), devices, cloud services, applications, networking, and hardware support. In the overarching scenario, if an enterprise offers the service, the EDST is asked to support it.
- The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources.
- Module 1: Implementing a Troubleshooting Methodology
- Overview of Windows 10
- Introduction to the EDST Job Role
- Overview of Troubleshooting Steps
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Overview of the Windows 10 Startup Recovery Environment
- Troubleshooting Startup Settings
- Recovering BitLocker-Protected Drives
- Configuring the Registry
- Troubleshooting Operating System Service Issues
- Recovering a Computer
- Troubleshooting Device Drivers Failures
- Overview of Hardware Troubleshooting
- Overview of Administration Tools
- Using Remote Desktop
- Introduction to Windows PowerShell
- Remoting with Windows PowerShell
- Introduction to Provisioning
- Determining Network Settings
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity
- Troubleshooting Name Resolution
- Overview of Group Policy Application
- Resolving Client-Configuration Failures and GPO Application Issues
- Troubleshooting Sign-In Issues
- Troubleshooting the Application of User Settings
- Overview of Remote Access
- Troubleshooting Issues with VPN Connectivity
- Troubleshooting File Permissions Issues
- Troubleshooting Issues with Printer Access
- Configuring and Troubleshooting File Synchronization
- Performing file recovery in Windows 10
- Troubleshooting Desktop App Installation Issues
- Troubleshooting Desktop Apps
- Managing Universal Windows Apps
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Computer Performance
- Applying Applications and Windows Updates