In this course, you will learn how to enhance the security of the IT infrastructure that you administer.
This course begins by emphasizing the importance of assuming that network breaches have occurred already and then teaches you how to protect administrative credentials and rights to ensure that administrators can perform the precise tasks they need at any time, when they need to.
You will learn how to mitigate malware threats, identify security issues by using auditing and the Advanced Threat Analysis feature in Windows Server 2016, secure your virtualization platform, and use new deployment options (such as Nano server and containers) to enhance security.
Što ćete naučiti
- Secure Windows Server
- Limit administrator rights with Just Enough Administration.
- Manage privilege access
- Mitigate malware and threats
- Analyze activity with advanced auditing and log analytics.Deploy and configure Advanced Threat Analytics and Microsoft Operations Management Suite.Configure Guarded Fabric virtual machines (VMs).Use the Security Compliance Toolkit (SCT) and containers to improve security.Plan and protect data.
- Optimize and secure file services.Secure network traffic with firewalls and encryption.
- Secure network traffic by using DNSSEC and Message Analyzer.
Kome je namijenjeno
- IT professionals who need to administer Windows Server 2016 networks securely and work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
- 1. Attacks, Breach Detection, and Sysinternals Tools
- Understanding attacks
- Detecting security breaches
- Examining activity with the Sysinternals tools
- Understanding User Rights
- Computer and Service Accounts
- Protecting Credentials
- Privileged Access Workstations and jump servers
- Local administrator password solution
- Understanding JEA
- Verifying and Deploying JEA
- ESAE forests
- Overview of Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
- Overview of JIT administration and PAM
- Configuring and Managing Windows Defender
- Restricting software
- Configuring and Using Device Guard
- Overview of Auditing
- Advanced Auditing
- Windows PowerShell Auditing and Logging
- Deploying and configuring ATA
- Deploying and configuring Microsoft Operations Management Suite
- Deploying and configuring Azure Security Center
- Guarded Fabric
- Shielded and Encryption-Supported VMs
- Using Security Compliance Manager
- Understanding Containers
- Planning and Implementing Encryption
- Planning and Implementing BitLocker
- Protecting data by using Azure Information Protection
- Introduction to FSRM
- Implementing Classification and File-Management Tasks
- Access Control (DAC)
- Understand network-related security threats
- Understanding Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
- Configuring IPsec
- Datacenter Firewall
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Examining Network Traffic with Microsoft Message Analyzer
- Securing Server Analyzing SMB Traffic
- Lab 1: Basic Breach Detection and Incident Response Strategies
- Lab 2: Implementing User Rights, Security Options, and Group-Managed Service Accounts
- Lab 3: Configuring and Deploying LAPs
- Lab 4: Limiting Administrator Privileges with JEA
- Lab 5: Limiting Administrator Privileges with Privileged Access Management
- Lab 6: Securing Applications by with Windows Defeder, AppLocker, , Device Guard Rules.
- Lab 7: Configuring Advanced Auditing
- Lab 8: Deploying Advanced Threat Analytics and Operations Management Suite and Azure Security Center
- Lab 9: Guarded Fabric with Administrator-Trusted Attestation and Shielded VMs
- Lab 10: Using Security Compliance Manager
- Lab 11: Deploying and Configuring Containers
- Lab 12: Protecting Data by Using Encryption and BitLocker
- Lab 13: Quotas and File Screening
- Lab 14: Implementing DAC
- Lab 15: Configuring Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
- Lab 16: Securing DNS
- Lab 17: Microsoft Message Analyzer and SMB Encryption