In the Oracle Database 12c: New Features for Administrators Ed 2 course, you’ll learn about the new and enhanced features and options of Oracle Database 12c.
In the Oracle Database 12c: New Features for Administrators Ed 2 course, you’ll learn about the new and enhanced features and options of Oracle Database 12c. Expert instructors will teach you how these features and options increase security, manageability and performance. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Što ćete naučiti
- Manage the Oracle multitenant container databases and pluggable databases.
- Configure Heat Map and use Automatic Data Optimization.
- Benefit from Online Datafile Move.
- Understand the new Temporal capabilities as well as In-Database Archiving with Row-archival.
- Enforce security with the Unified Auditing, the new administrative privileges, Privilege Analysis, and Data Redaction.
- Increase SQL performance with the Database In-Memory option, and Full Database In-Memory Caching and the Automatic Big Table Caching features.
- Benefit from optimizer enhancements such as Adaptive Execution Plans and SQL Plan Directives, Real-Time ADDM and Compare Period ADDM.
- Use enhanced features of Resource Manager in multitenant container databases and pluggable databases.
- Understand how and when to use enhancements in Data Pump, partitioning, and SQL.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Kome je namijenjeno
- Database Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Enterprise Manager and Other Tools
- Basics of Multitenant Container Database (CDB)
- Configuring and Creating CDB and PDBs
- Managing CDB and PDBs
- Managing Tablespaces, Common and Local Users, Privileges and Roles
- Managing Backup / Recovery / Flashback
- Online Datafile Move and Automatic Data Optimization
- In-Database Archiving
- Auditing Enhancements
- Privileges Enhancements
- Oracle Data Redaction
- General RMAN New Features and FDA Enhancements
- Monitoring DB Operations
- Real-Time ADDM and Compare Period Advisor
- ADR and Network Enhancements
- In-Memory Column Store
- In-Memory Caching
- SQL Tuning
- Resource Manager and Other Performance Enhancements
- Index and Table Enhancements
- Oracle Database Cloud Service: Overvie