In the Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning course, learn about the performance analysis and tuning tasks expected of a DBA.
In the Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning course, learn about the performance analysis and tuning tasks expected of a DBA: proactive management through built-in performance analysis features and tools, diagnosis and tuning of the Oracle Database instance components, and diagnosis and tuning of SQL-related performance issues. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Što ćete naučiti
- Use the Oracle tuning methodology.
- Use Oracle-supplied tools for monitoring and diagnosing SQL and instance performance issues.
- Use database advisors to proactively correct performance problems.
- Identify and tune problem SQL statements.
- Monitor instance performance by using Enterprise Manager.
- Tune instance components.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Kome je namijenjeno
- Database Administrator
- Basic Tuning Diagnostics
- Using Automatic Workload Repository
- Defining the Scope of Performance Issues
- Using Metrics and Alerts
- Using Baselines
- Using AWR-Based Tools
- Real-Time Database Operation Monitoring
- Monitoring Applications
- Identifying Problem SQL Statements
- Influencing the Optimizer
- Reducing the Cost of SQL Operations
- Using SQL Performance Analyzer
- SQL Performance Management
- Using Database Replay
- Tuning the Shared Pool
- Tuning the Buffer Cache
- Tuning PGA and Temporary Space
- Automatic Memory
- Performance Tuning Summary with Waits
- Oracle Database Cloud Service: Overview