You will discover how to effectively manage an Oracle Database instance, configure the Oracle Network Environment and perform database maintenance.
The Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop will help you build a firm foundation in administration of an Oracle Database. You'll learn about the Oracle Database architecture and how to effectively manage an Oracle Database.
Što ćete naučiti
- Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance.
- Create and manage Storage Structures.
- Configure the Oracle Network Environment.
- Create and manage users.
- Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Learn basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
- Use the Oracle Support Workbench and My Oracle Support to update your Oracle Database software.
Kome je namijenjeno
- Getting Started
- Exploring Oracle Database Architecture
- Managing Database Instances
- Creating PDBs
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Administering User Security
- Creating and Managing Tablespaces
- Managing Storage Space
- Managing UNDO Data
- Moving Data
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Monitoring and Tuning Database Performance
- SQL Tuning
- Oracle Database Resource Manager
- Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Introduction to Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Creating DBCS Database Deployments
- Managing DBCS Database Deployments
- Backing Up and Restoring DBCS Database Deployments
- Patching DBCS Database Deployments
- Creating Master Encryption Keys for PDBs
- Tablespace Encryption by Default