This Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL training teaches you how to use the advanced features of PL/SQL to design and tune PL/SQL to interface with the database and other applications.
ThisOracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL training teaches you how to use the advanced features of PL/SQL. Learn how to efficiently design and tune PL/SQL to interface with the database and integrate with the other applications. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service.
Što ćete naučiti
- Write powerful PL/SQL programs.
- Explore programming efficiency.
- Use external C and Java routines.
- Apply PL/SQL designing best practices.
- Create PL/SQL applications that use collections.
- Implement a virtual private database with fine-grained access control.
- Write code to interface with external C and Java applications.
- Write code to interface with large objects and use SecureFile LOBs.
- Write and tune PL/SQL code effectively to maximize performance.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service.
Kome je namijenjeno
- Database Administrator
- Course Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Describe the development environments
- Identify the tables, data, and tools used in this course
PL/SQL Programming Concepts: Review
- Identify PL/SQL block structure
- Packages, procedures and functions
- Handle exceptions
Designing PL/SQL Code
- Describe the predefined data types
- Create subtypes based on existing types for an application
- List the different guidelines for cursor design
- Describe cursor variables
- White List
Overview of Collections
- Overview of collections
- Use Associative arrays
- Navigate using associative methods
- Use Nested tables
- Use Varrays
- Compare nested tables and varrays
- Write PL/SQL programs that use collections
- Use Collections effectively
- Enhancements to PL/SQL Type Binds
Manipulating Large Objects
- Working with LOBs
- Overview of SecureFile LOBs
Using Advanced Interface Methods
- Calling External Procedures from PL/SQL
- Benefits of External Procedures
- Understand how an external routine is called from PL/SQL
- C advanced interface methods
- Java advanced interface methods
Performance and Tuning
- Understand and influence the compiler
- Tune PL/SQL code
- Enable intra unit inlining
- Identify and tune memory issues
- Recognize network issues
Improving Performance with Caching
- Describe result caching
- Use SQL query result cache
- Use PL/SQL function cache
- Review PL/SQL function cache considerations
Analyzing PL/SQL Code
- Finding Coding Information
- PL/Scope Concepts
- DBMS_METADATA Package
- PL/SQL Enhancements
Profiling and Tracing PL/SQL Code
- Tracing PL/SQL Execution
- Tracing PL/SQL: Steps
12:Implementing VPD with Fine-Grained Access Control
- Understand how fine-grained access control works overall
- Describe the features of fine-grained access control
- Describe an application context
- Create an application context
- Set an application context
- List the DBMS_RLS procedures
- Implement a policy
- Query the dictionary views holding information on fine-grained access
Safeguarding Your Code Against SQL Injection Attacks
- SQL Injection Overview
- Reducing the Attack Surface
- Filtering Input with DBMS_ASSERT
Oracle Cloud Overview
- Introduction to Oracle Cloud & Oracle Cloud Services
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Evolving from On-premises to Exadata Express
- What is in Exadata Express?
- Exadata Express for Users & Developers
- Oracle Exadata Express Cloud Service
- Getting Started with Exadata Express
- Service Console & Web Access through Service Console