This Oracle Database 12c: Backup and Recovery Workshop will teach each you how to evaluate your own recovery requirements.
This Oracle Database 12c: Backup and Recovery Workshop teaches you about backup, restore and recovery scenarios. This course will help you evaluate your own recovery requirements and develop appropriate strategies for these procedures. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Što ćete naučiti
- Develop backup and recovery procedures to address your business needs.
- Implement backup and recovery settings and perform backup operations to disk and tape.
- Employ Oracle Database recovery procedures to recover from media and other failures.
- Diagnose and repair data failures.
- Use Flashback Technologies and data duplication to complement backup and recovery procedures.
- Secure the availability of your database by appropriate backup and recovery strategies.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Kome je namijenjeno
- Database Administrator
- Getting Started
- Configuring for Recoverablility
- Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog
- Backup Strategies and Terminology
- Performing Backups
- Improving Your Backups
- Using RMAN-Encrypted Backups
- Diagnosing Database Failures
- Restore and Recovery Concepts
- Performing Recovery, Part 1
- Performing Recovery, Part 2
- RMAN and Oracle Secure Backup
- Performing Tape Backups and Restores
- Using Flashback Technologies
- Using Flashback Database
- Managing Backup Space or Transporting Data
- Duplicating a Database
- RMAN Performance and Tuning
- Backup and Recovery Workshop
- Oracle Database Cloud Service: Overview