Prepare yourself for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 by learning about changes to the operating system.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 New Features for Experienced Linux Administrators - RH354 introduces you to updates in the Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® release. Intended for experienced Linux system administrators, this course offers a rapid orientation to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 based on the pre-release beta. The offering prepares operators, managers, principal system administrators, and other IT professionals with experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 for deployments and migrations to the new release.
Što ćete naučiti
- Describe key features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
- Install or upgrade an existing Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 server to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
- Manage software with the upgraded Yum package manager and select specific software versions through module streams.
- Use new storage tools to compress and deduplicate data and efficiently manage the storage stack from hardware to file system.
- Adjust to changes to core components of the operating system, including Python 3, Wayland, and Chrony-based NTP service.
- Work with the new nftables-backed firewall system.
- Develop and test portable, standards-based containers with the new runtime and toolchain.
- Configure servers efficiently with the updated web-based remote interface and with Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Roles.
Kome je namijenjeno
This course is designed to provide a preview of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 to experienced IT professionals, including:
- Linux system administrators.
- DevOps engineers.
- Cloud administrators.
- Preview Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Install and upgrade to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Provision and manage servers
- Adapt to core system changes
- Implement storage using new features
- Manage containers with the new runtime
- Implement enhanced networking features
- Adapt to virtualization improvements
Za što vas priprema?
Kako izgleda online edukacija?