Configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters and containerized applications
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) teaches you how to configure, troubleshoot, and manage Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to verify the successful installation of a cluster, manage it on a day-to-day basis, and troubleshoot the deployment of containerized applications.
This course is based on OpenShift Container Platform 4.10.
Što ćete naučiti
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes.
- Troubleshoot application deployments.
- Configure authentication using local users.
- Control access to projects using role-based access control (RBAC).
- Expose applications to clients external to the cluster using TLS encryption.
- Configure network isolation between services and applications using network policies.
- Configure application scheduling using labels and selectors.
- Limit compute resource usage of applications with resource limits and quotas.
- Manage a cluster and deployed applications with the Web Console.
- Install Kubernetes Operators with the Web Console.
Kome je namijenjeno
This course is designed for system administrators, system architects, and developers who want to install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- System and Software Architects interested in understanding features and functionality of an OpenShift cluster.
- System Administrators interested in the ongoing management of clusters and containerized applications.
- Cluster Operators interested in managing access to cluster resources by users and applications.
- Site Reliability Engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster.
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience.
- Complete Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180), or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics.
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Verify the health of a cluster
- Configure authentication and authorization
- Configure application security
- Configure OpenShift networking for applications
- Control pod scheduling
- Describe cluster updates
- Manage a cluster with the web console
Za što vas priprema?
- Certifikacijski ispit: Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280)
- Certifikat: Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration
Kako izgleda online edukacija?