Learn how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with Ansible - RH294 teaches the skills needed to manage large numbers of systems and applications efficiently and consistently. You will learn the techniques needed to use Ansible® to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. RH294 prepares you for Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 - EX294. The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 - EX294 exam is included in this offering.
Što ćete naučiti
- Install and configure Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine on a control node.
- Create and manage inventories of managed hosts, as well as prepare them for Ansible automation.
- Run individual ad hoc automation tasks from the command line.
- Write Ansible Playbooks to consistently automate multiple tasks and apply them to managed hosts.
- Parameterize playbooks using variables and facts, and protect sensitive data with Ansible Vault.
- Write and reuse existing Ansible roles to simplify playbook creation and reuse code.
- Automate common Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration tasks using Ansible.
Kome je namijenjeno
This course is geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management.
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment.
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers.
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows.
- Introduce Ansible
- Deploy Ansible
- Implement playbooks
- Manage variables and facts
- Implement task control
- Deploy files to managed hosts
- Manage large projects
- Simplify playbooks with roles
- Troubleshoot Ansible
- Automate Linux administration tasks
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 - EX294