Intermediate This course demonstrates how to efficiently use AWS security services to stay secure in the AWS Cloud.
It focuses on the security practices that AWS recommends for enhancing the security of your data and systems in the cloud, and highlights the security features of AWS key services, including compute, storage, networking, and database services.
Što ćete naučiti
- Making decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leveraging AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leveraging AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Making an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Using the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Kome je namijenjeno
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
- 1. Core AWS Knowledge 2. Designing Your Environment 3. Making Your Environment Highly Available 4. Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS 5. Event-Driven Scaling 6. Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure 7. Designing Storage at Scale 8. Hosting a New Web Application on AWS 9. The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework 10. Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies 11. Troubleshooting Your Environment 12. Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies