Tuition, Fees and Payments
|one course||two courses|
|Full Tuition Fee||EUR 1.600,00||EUR 2.960,00|
|Early bird Tuition Fee*||EUR 1.360,00||EUR 2.516,00|
|*for the students enroling before March 31, 2021.|
Students will be awarded 6 ECTS/3 US credits per course.
- Ask for information about special prices for groups and partner universities.
The Tuition Fee also includes:
- Tuition for one ot two selected courses:
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- CYBER SECURITY
- DATA DRIVEN STORYTELLING
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- CROATIAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE course, students who take on a project will be rewarded with additional 3 ECTS
- Morning refreshment (tea or coffee)
- CROATIAN CUISINE: lunch during week days
- Organized transportation from Zagreb to Zadar and back to Zagreb
- Experiential learning and a better understanding of the program topics
- Better knowledge of Zagreb, Zadar and Croatia as a land of Tesla and other famous inventors
- Opportunities for networking with other participants and international students throughout the globe
For bank payments from abroad, please use:
Account name: Visoko Učilište Algebra, Zagreb, Ilica 242, Zagreb 10000, CROATIA
Payment purpose: SUMMER SCHOOL 2021 TUITION FEE – student’s_name
Zagrebačka banka, Zagreb, Croatia
Upon the payment, please be sure to e-mail the payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund and cancellation policy:
Students who have been admitted and registered to Algebra International School 2021 may cancel their participation before the cancellation deadline of 4 weeks prior to the beginning of the program. Algebra International School will refund 90% of the course fee and keep 10% of the tuition fee for banking and administrative costs.
Written cancellation must be sent to the following email: email@example.com by the given deadline.
After the cancellation deadline nothing of the course fee will be refunded. The same policy applies if you are forced to cancel because you did not receive a visa.