Workshop: Microsoft Security, Compliance and Identity Fundamentals
9:00 – 11:00
Describes basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity
Learn about core concepts and methodologies that are foundational to security, compliance, and identity solutions, including Zero-Trust, shared responsibility, the role of identity providers, and more.
Describes the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions
– Learn about Azure AD services and identity principals, secure authentication, access management capabilities, as well as identity protection and governance.
11:00 – 11:15
Cofee Break / Networking
11:15 – 13:00
Describes the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions
Learn about security capabilities in Microsoft. Topics covered will include network and platform capabilities of Azure, Azure security management, and Microsoft Sentinel. You’ll learn about threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender and Microsoft 365 security management, and you’ll explore endpoint protection with Intune.
13:00 – 14:00
Lunch / Networking
14:00 – 16:00
Describes the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
– Learn about compliance solutions in Microsoft. Topics covered will include Compliance center, Information protection and governance in Microsoft 365, Insider Risk, audit, and eDiscovery solutions. Also covered are Azure resources governance capabilities.
The audience for this course is looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services. Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
Before attending this course, attendees must have:
• General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
• General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
• General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
Exam:SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
Certificate: Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
Please bring your own PC. Wi-FI connection and power supply will be provided by Algebra. You will use your own PC to connect to Cloud Labs.