Algebra grants one full and four partial Executive MBA scholarships worth more than 400.000 kn.
- University of Indiana, Kelley School of Business lecturers
- 18 months lesson plan, 2 consecutive weekends every 3 weeks
- 18 modules, 60 hrs. per module, 120 ECTS
- Hands on insight on most pressing issues of business developments in the digital era
- Great networking, personal approach to each student, project driven program
- A good example of education in the field of digital transformation in Europe, according to the European Commission report
The scholarship covers the tuition fee for two-year e-Leadership MBA program. To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must meet the general admission criteria. The application deadline for the fall intake is Sunday 6th October 2019, until 23:59.
Candidates must meet the general admission criteria:
- completed Bologna Bachelor level (a minimum of 180 ECTS credits)
- minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- English language proficiency
Additionally, a candidate will need to submit a motivational letter and state why is he/she the best candidate to be awarded a full scholarship. If selected into the second round, candidate will be invited for an interview with alumni / admission representative. Selected candidates will enter the final round of scholarship contest and compete for the full scholarship on-site assessment.
The full-day assessment takes place on Algebra University College campus and consists of individual assignments and a case study discussion.
The admissions team will assess candidates’ academic ability, career progression, business achievements, responsible decision-making, leadership capacity and international outlook.
The final decision on scholarship winners will be made after the on-site final scholarship contest and no later than 16th October 2019. Scholarship winners will have a limited time to accept the offer. Scholarship offer expires on 12th November 2019.
If awarded a partial scholarship, the applicant must be able to cover the rest of the tuition fee amount, as well as costs related to undertaking the program (accommodation, travel, daily expenses).