Algebra grants one full and four partial Executive MBA scholarships worth more than 400.000 kn.
- University of Indiana, Kelley School of Business lecturers
- 18 months lesson plan, 2 consecutive weekends every 3 weeks
- 18 modules, 60 hrs. per module, 120 ECTS
- Hands on insight on most pressing issues of business developments in the digital era
- Great networking, personal approach to each student, project driven program
- A good example of education in the field of digital transformation in Europe, according to the European Commission report
The scholarship covers the tuition fee for two-year e-Leadership MBA program. To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must meet the general admission criteria. The application deadline for the fall intake is Sunday 6th October 2019, until 23:59.
Candidates must meet the general admission criteria:
- completed Bologna Bachelor level (a minimum of 180 ECTS credits)
- minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- English language proficiency
MBA scholarship application process consists of the following rounds:
- Round 1: Application submission
- Round 2: CV submission
- Round 3: Motivational interview
- Round 4: Scholarship finals
The full-day assessment will take place on Algebra University College campus on 25th April 2020 and will consist of individual assignments and a case study discussion.
The final decision on scholarship winners will be made after the on-site final scholarship contest and no later than 1st May 2020. Scholarship winners will have a limited time to accept the offer. Scholarship offer expires on 1st June 2020.