- University of Indiana, Kelley School of Business lecturers
- Scholarships applications open until October 5th, 2018
- A good example of education in the field of digital transformation in Europe, according to the European Commission report
How to Apply
The application procedure is two-step:
submission of required documents and admission interview in person.
Step 1. – Application
- Submit online application form
- upload your updated CV as a proof of your minimum 3 year relevant work experience
- upload a copy/scan of a completed Bologna Bachelor or higher level
- submit a 200 character motivational statement explaining why you should be granted a scholarship
Step 2. – Interview
After submitting an application, you will be invited for an in-person interview in order to determine your motivation and English proficiency. Candidates for the final round of scholarship contest will be invited to the on-site assessment.