- 18 years of MBA study program
- 17 modules study program
- 2 year graduate (master) specialized program
- 120 alumni community members
- 40 faculty members and experts
- 100% alumni employed after graduation
Algebra University College facts:
- The key segment of the largest private educational organization in region founded in 1998
- Present in more than 20 cities across Croatia
- More than 150 full-time employees and more than 600 affiliated experts
- 15,000 students annually, through various seminars and short educational programs
- 3,000 kids and teens in Digital Academy and State exam prep. programs
- more than 400 new students each year
- almost 1,000 shorter educational programs (up to 2 weeks), about 50 accredited longer adult educational programs and 10 accredited higher educational study programs
Many of our programs are authorized by global software and hardware players, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Red Hat, VMware, Adobe, Autodesk, EC-Council, (ISC)2 and others. We are the academic and/or educational partner of all stated vendors, for most of them the only one in Croatia.
Most of the educational programs for acquiring new qualifications, as well as all study programs in higher education, are accredited by the Ministry of Science and Education and are therefore linked to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
Today, we organize four undergraduate and six graduate professional study programs.
Undergraduate professional program (Bachelor)
Graduate professional program (Master)
- Software engineering
- System engineering
- Game Development
- Data Science
- Digital marketing
- Design and communications management
- e-Leadership MBA
- Joint graduate study programme in computer science – IoT and AI
Apart from our focus on teaching, we are also dedicated to scientific research and research-based work, especially through Algebra LAB. This digital transformation hub is a startup incubator, a meeting point for academia and the business community, and a center for research and innovations focusing on:
- Data science
- Application of information technology in education, including digital educational content, distance learning systems and assessment systems
- Labour market and educational policy research and development
Our quality-based approach to education has been recognized by the Agency for Science and Higher Education that singled us out as the best higher education institution of Applied Sciences in the country when it comes to quality assurance, as well as with respect to the quality of the overall educational process.
Furthermore, a similar recognition on the global level came in 2014 from Microsoft, which awarded us the title of “Learning Partner of the Year” among as many as 3200 partners worldwide.
Finally, in 2017, our Algebra LAB scientists, in collaboration with MBA lecturers Igor Kaluđer and Robert Kopal, won the European Big Data Hackathon organized by European Commission, competing with data scientists from most of the EU countries.