- developed by data science research center AlgebraLAB and e-Leadership MBA team in response to the ever growing need for talent
- designed as a business game, where the necessary knowledge and skills acquired through live experience
- combines theory and practice through lectures, teamwork, testing decisions in the business simulator, and all kinds of feedback from program facilitators
- suitable for IT, finance, tourism, retail, pharmaceutical, education professionals
*the team who presents the best business case solution wins a voucher worth 135.000 kn. Voucher can be used for e-Leadership MBA program. What do you get by not winning the tournament? Recognition, Experience, Challenge, Knowledge and Fun.
What is assessed through business simulation exercise?
- Massive data analysis skills, ability to find crucial information & transform it into profitable decisions
Strategic Planning and Thinking
- Ability to analyze circumstances, establish objectives and lay out plans that extend several planning periods into the future
Leadership, Teamwork, and Interpersonal Skills
- Real team-building experience
- Participants must fight for their ideas, leverage and improve their negotiation skills
- Plus respond simultaneously to the ideas of their colleague
Budgeting and Cash-Flow Management
- Watch your decisions impact on accounts and profitability.
- Develop your understanding of financial statements and cash flows
- Trade profitability analysis, establishing mutually profitable trading relations