From a workshop to an MBA scholarship!
If you’re playing a poker game and you look around the table and can’t tell who the sucker is, it’s you. Paul Newman
Friday, 20 October 2023, from 5 to 8 p.m
Saturday, 21 October 2023, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
Sunday, the 22nd. October 2023, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m
Steve Jobs Hall
Business is not a game. But it has its own rules and you have to learn to play by them.
Did you know:
- why cigarette manufacturers were “happy” when their advertisements were banned from television,
- in which business situations is it in our best business interest for someone to “blackmail” us,
- how to successfully play the game of ultimatums…cowards…battle of the sexes…,
- why is the most important game in business known as the “prisoner’s dilemma”?
The answers to these and similar questions are provided by game theory , which studies situations of conflict and cooperation in which the success of one of the participants in decision-making depends on the decisions of other participants in the same process.
You will learn everything about game theory and its connection with the business world at the Game Theory in Business workshop that he leads assoc. prof. Ph.D. Robert Kopal, the most famous local expert in data science and structured analytical techniques.
The goal of the workshop
- to provide insight into the fundamental terms and principles of game theory, problem solving, and decision making
- using concrete examples to enable understanding of non-mathematical knowledge and skills necessary for practical application in business situations
Who is the workshop intended for?
- to board members, managers and executives from various industries and academic backgrounds (engineers, economists, lawyers, pharmacists…), as well as to everyone who constantly makes decisions in their workplaces
And that’s not all.
Signing up for this lecture is also an opportunity to win an MBA scholarship! Namely, after your application, we will do a motivational interview together and then select 24 participants of this extremely interesting workshop. All participants will receive an MBA scholarship as follows:
- 8 x €3,500 scholarships
- 8 x €3,000 scholarships
- 8 x €2,500 scholarships
The whole process looks like this:
Applications are closed.