The entrance of alternative providers of legal services onto the market, and the automation of a portion of legal processes drive investment in the development and use of LegalTech products.
New technologies such as Blockchain, smart contracts and Artificial intelligence lead to a reassessment of the applicability of fundamental legal postulates, as well as to new, as of yet, unregulated situations. The European Union is rapidly adapting to the new conditions of the digital economy with a new regulatory framework, but the conditions of market competition do not yet fully follow the new business models of large tech companies.
Who Should Attend?
The seminar is primarily intended for legal and related departments of large and medium companies, as well as lawyers, attorneys, legal experts, and the academic community; for
What You'll Learn?
- 1. recognize the fundamental differences between the rule of law and Lex Cryptographia,
- 2. get acquainted with different segments of legal services and the role of technology in new models of providing legal services,
- 3. get acquainted with the key guidelines of the European legal framework for the digital economy with a comparative legal perspective,
- 4. identify the basic features of LegalTech products, the stages of their development and the role of artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technology,
- 5. use design thinking, storytelling and problem-solving from the perspective of legal services
Ako ti ne odgovara niti jedan od termina program možeš polagati i ONLINE
Omogućeno plaćanje i karticama na rate
- Mladen Vukmir
- Marko Porobija
- Martin Hren
- Zagreb, Gradišćanska 24, classroom Steve Jobs/MS Teams
- Individuals: 3.000 HRK
- Companies: 3.000 HRK + PDV