Tuition fees for the graduate specialized study program e-Leadership MBA
Tuition fee for enrolment in the first and second year of graduate studies, according to the chosen model of payment:
|Two-year basic tuition fee. Payment in 4 instalments||144,450.00 kn*|
|Two-year tuition fee, payment in 2 cash instalments or by card, prior to the beginning of each academic year||135,000.00 kn**|
|Single (lump sum) advance payment or payment by bank loan of two-year tuition fee, prior to the beginning of academic year||125,550.00 kn***|
- *The fee corresponds to approximately 19,260.00 EUR, based on the three-month mid-market rate of the Croatian National Bank on the day of the publication of fees.
- ** The fee corresponds to approximately 18,000.00 EUR, based on the three-month mid-market rate of the Croatian National Bank on the day of the publication of fees
- *** The fee corresponds to approximately 16,740.00 EUR, based on the three-month mid-market rate of the Croatian National Bank on the day of the publication of fees.
Tuition fees are expressed in kunas and are subject to change due to changes in currency exchange rates by more than 1.5% compared to the day of the publication of fees.
Two-year tuition fee comprises 120 ECTS credits.
- The tuition fee for enrolment in the second year is regulated in the same way as the fee for enrolment in the first year, listed in sub point 1, point C) of this Decision.
- The courses, which the student retakes or takes additionally are added to the basic yearly tuition fee. The course fee is calculated according to the formula: Number of ECTS credits X Fee of 1 ECTS credit, according to the chosen model of payment = Course fee.
- Tuition fees are exempt from VAT, under Art. 39, Par. 1. of the VAT Act.
Notice: If the student, that is, the payer, chooses the tuition fee payment model of 2 or more instalments, he or she must bring a blank debenture certified by a notary public to the amount of 50,000.00 kn. The debenture serves as payment guarantee, it is valid for the duration of the study program, and will be returned to the payer upon completion of the study program, that is, once the total amount of tuition fees has been settled.
Payments can be made solely to the account of Algebra University College in Croatian kunas.
Name of recipient/account: Visoko učilište Algebra
OIB (Identification Number): 14575159920
Name of bank: Zagrebačka banka, d.d. Zagreb
Bank address: Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 10, HR-10000 Zagreb, Hrvatska
Account number/transaction account of recipient: HR7523600001102036972
SWIFT address (BIC code): ZABAHR2X
Model: 01, reference number: listed on the invoice for which payment is made.
Important notice related to fees in points A) through F) of this Decision:
Algebra University College reserves the right to change the amount of tuition fees due to changes in the cost of offering the study program.
This Decision comes into effect from the day it is determined, rendering previous such decisions on tuition fees at Algebra University College void. This decision is valid until new such decision is made.