- Class 30
- Practice 12
- Independent work 108
Lecturers and associates
- Full Professor PhD Sead Berberović
- Associate Professor PhD Saša Ilijić
- Full Professor PhD Željko Štih
Classification of electromechanical interactions.
Network representation of electromechanical interactions.
Lossless electromechanical coupling.
Coenergy – an alternate energy function.
Basic capacitive transducer types.
Basic inductive transducer geometries.
Rotational magnetic transducers.
Permanent magnet transducers.
Circuit models; Stability considerations.
Z. Haznadar, Ž. Štih (1997.), Elektromagnetizam 1, Školska knjiga Zagreb
D. Horvat (2005.), Fizika 1: Mehanika i toplina, HinusS. Berberović (1998.), Teorijska elektrotehnika – odabrani primjeri, Graphis Zagreb
H.H. Woodson, J.R. Melcher (1968.), Electromechanical Dynamics, John Wiley and Sons
L.J. Kamm (1996.), Understanding Electro-Mechanical Engineering, IEEE Press
S.E. Lyshevski (2001.), Nano- and Microelectromechanical systems, CRC P
Online education during epidemiological measures
- Study program duration
- 6 semesters (3 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ECTS points
- Bacc.ing.comp (Bachelor of Science in Computing)
Minimal learning outcomes
- Identify the structure of an electromechanical system
- Explain complexity of devices for electromechanical energy conversion
- Apply fundamental principles of Newtonian mechanics to simple systems
- Analyze simple systems by Lagrangean and Hamilton equations of motion
- Prepare a circuit-based model of an electromechanical system
- Analyze functioning of electromechanical devices
- Assess a concept of an electromechanical device