Introduction to Programming
- Class 60
- Practice 18
- Independent work 132
Introduction to Programming
Lecturers and associates
- Full Professor PhD Gordan Gledec
- Full Professor PhD Vedran Mornar
- Assistant Professor PhD Slaven Zakošek
Algorithm, program, programming. Translating, linking and executing programs. Basic elements of the C programming language: program structure, preprocessor directives, keywords, comments, constants, variables, association expression, priority and operator associativity.
Basic elements of C programming language: arithmetic, relational, logical expressions, basic form of command for selection, basics of using input and output functions, useful mathematical functions.
Program flow control commands: one-sided and two-sided selection, basic elements of C program writing style, cascading selection, crossover.
Program flow control commands: program loops, with examination of conditions at the beginning, at the end and with a predetermined number of repetitions, commands for unconditional program jumps, structured programming.
Aggregate data types: one-dimensional, two-dimensional field, structure.
Other data types: integer data types, character strings, real data types.
Range and accuracy of real data types, numerical errors, data type definition, implicit and explicit data type conversion. Other operators in programming language C, unary, binary, ternary.
Funkcije, tip funkcije, parametri, argumenti. Rekurzivne funkcije.
Macro. Program organization. Memory classes.
Standard library function.
Files. Memory organization.
- Computer Architecture 2
- Artificial Intelligence
- Interactive Computer Graphics
- Human Factors in Computing
- Automation Practicum
- Software Design Project
- Multimedia Technologies
- Scripting Languages
- Embedded Systems
- Statistical Data Analysis
Vedran Mornar (2018.), Uvod u programiranje, radna verzija udžbenika
King K. N. (2008.), C Programming: A Modern Approach, Second Edition, W. W. Norton and Company
B. W. Kernighan, D. M. Ritchie (1988.), The C Programming Language, 2nd Edition, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall
(2018.) Materijali predmeta dostupni na fakultetskom intranetu
Online education during epidemiological measures
- Study program duration
- 6 semesters (3 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ECTS points
- Bacc.ing.comp (Bachelor of Science in Computing)
Minimal learning outcomes
- Explain how computer stores data
- Apply basic principles of software design
- Design and implement, test, and debug simple programs
- Use arrays, selections, loops and functions
- Describe the mechanics of function calls and parameter passing
- Compose computer programs with sequential and direct access binary and text files
- Use pointers and memory allocation