Algebra University College publishes all relevant information about its business on its web pages, or makes it available to the public in a different way.
Algebra University College is open to the public, or to all interested public. Continuously ensures the right to access information in accordance with the Law on the Right to Access to Information (Official Gazette No. 25/2013).
The right to access information is realized in the following ways:
- direct insight into official documents and public activities
- direct insight into the official documents of the school published on the website,
- by providing a copy of official documents,
- by giving oral information directly or by telephone,
- by sending written information by mail or by e-mail,
- by providing a copy of official documents by mail.
Information can be obtained every working day from 8 am to 4 pm from the Information Officer.
Personal Data Protection Officer and Information Officer
- Ilica 242, Zagreb
- t: +385 1 5808 865
- f: +385 1 2222-183