Dual degree (Goldsmiths, UoL and Algebra UC) option
Students will meet the English language requirement by passing the following standardized tests:
- IELTS minimum band score 6.5 (no element lower than 6.0)
- TOEFL and TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition: 92 overall with 23 in Writing and no lower than 20 in each other skill will meet English language requirements
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic and PTE Academic Online: 62 overall with min 59 in Writing and no element lower than 51 will meet English language requirements
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE C1): 176 overall with 169 in Writing and no subtest lower than 160
- Cambridge Proficiency English (CPE): 176 overall with 169 in Writing and no subtest lower than 160
Any of these certificates must not be older than 2 years.
Other accepted qualifications:
Students who studied their bachelor degree in English language and who obtain a letter from their University (template provided by Algebra UC) will have it reviewed in order to be accepted as proof of English proficiency.
Algebra UC degree option
If a student does not have a standardized test or did not achieve a sufficient score as listed above (English language requirements for dual degree option), a motivational call will be conducted with the student to confirm their English proficiency and will serve as proof of English proficiency.