Before you formally kick off the application procedure and start filling out the application form please read the instructions carefully. Make sure to abide by the Applicant’s Statement of Integrity.
Applicant’s Statement of Integrity
All the information in the application is true, accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that withholding or giving false information will invalidate my application and make me ineligible for admission at the Algebra University College. All personal information is treated strictly confidential and is not divulged to third parties without the applicant’s written permission and consent.
The application deadlines for Erasmus+ programme:
- Winter semester: 5 May 2019
- Summer semester: 30 November 2019
List of courses for Erasmus+ and Exchange students is available on the following link:
We kindly ask you not to mix courses from different study programs at the graduate level of studies.
Attachments required (scanned):
- Erasmus+ Incoming application form (for Erasmus+ students)
- Exchange students – Incoming application form (for exchange students outside Erasmus+ programme)
- Transcript of Records with learning outcomes indicated (a document stating what the student has learned by passing exams)
- Europass CV
- English Language Certificate (minimum B2, according to CEFR) *certificate has to be written in English