The aim of study visits:
- acquisition of new experience in the field of education, language and culture,
- promotion of international cooperation between higher education institutions,
- development of highly qualified staff with international experience in education,
- easier way to acknowledge periods of mobility and transfer of ECTS credits.
Duration of study visits: 3 to 12 months.
Courses attended and passed by students during their study visits abroad will be acknowledged by the home institution. If the course passed at the foreign university matches, according to its program, any of the courses held at the home institution, the course will be acknowledged as being passed at the home institution.
The aim of student internships:
- adaption to specific labor market requirements in different countries,
- development of specific skills in education,
- better understanding of the economies and societies of various countries through work experience.
Duration of student internships: 2 to 12 months
Students can apply at the University College which is responsible for the selection of students who receive support
Apart from the partners in Erasmus + program, we cooperate with more than 20 University partners around the world. The list and the map of locations of international institutions that Algebra University College has signed bilateral agreements can be found here.
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programmes stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study programme in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.