Algebra University College signed a partnership agreement with Goldsmiths, University of London in January 2022.
Through this partnership, Algebra University College offers to the next generation of its students a possibility to study in English on bachelor and graduate study programmes in the fields of computing, design and management, validated by Goldsmiths, University of London.
Students who complete one of these validated programmes will receive a Dual Degree from Algebra University College and Goldsmiths, University of London.
- The admission procedure remains the same, but all candidates will be required to take an English language proficiency assessment.
- We will offer free preparatory classes for the English language proficiency assessment to all non-English speaking candidates interested in applying for admission to a programme.
- The annual tuition for study programmes can be found here: https://www.algebra.hr/visoko-uciliste/en/admissions/tuition-fee/
About Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths, University of London is a world-class public research university based in London, combining academic excellence with creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
Founded in 1891, and part of the prestigious University of London since 1904, today Goldsmiths comprises 20 academic departments specialising in the arts, humanities, social sciences, cultural studies, computing, and entrepreneurial business and management.
Goldsmiths is ranked among the top 500 best universities in the world according to QS World University Rankings – the most relevant world university ranking list – with eight of its academic departments in the world top 50 and four in the world top 20.
Professional Bachelor Study Programmes (Bachelor)
- Applied Computer Engineering – Software Engineering
- Applied Computer Engineering – System Engineering
- Multimedia Computing
- Digital Marketing
- Market Communication Design – Design
- Market Communication Design – 3D Design
Professional Master Study Programmes (Master)