- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating digital future for 21 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
The study lasts for 2 years, i.e. 4 semesters. Each year of study (two semesters) is worth 60 ECTS credits.
The fourth and final semester is dedicated to writing a thesis. The lectures part of the semester lasts 15 weeks. The organization of the classes is designed based on student needs, particularly regarding the students who work while studying.
The total amount of ECTS credits required to complete the study and acquire a diploma is 120 credits, to which a minimum of 180 ECTS points acquired at the undergraduate level is added, adding up to 300 ECTS points. Professional practice, which can serve as a basis for preparing the thesis, can be done for renowned employers in Croatia and the EU with financial support from the Erasmus programme.
- Study program duration
- 4 semesters (2 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ECTS points
- Certifications obtained during studies
IT SMF – ITIL Foundation
- struč.spec.ing.comp. (Professional Master of Computer Engineering with sub-specialization in Data Science)
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.