- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating digital future for 21 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Professional study program is completed by passing all exams and acquiring a minimum of 120 ECTS credits including the preparation of the graduate thesis, or a total of 300 ECTS credits including the undergraduate level of studies.
By completing their studies, students acquire the professional title of Professional Master of Computer Engineering, n accordance with Article 74 of the Act on Scientific Activity and Higher Education, (Official Gazette, No. 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 46/07 i 45/09) and the Act on Academic and Professional Titles and the Academic Degree (Official Gazette, No. 107/07 entered into force on October 27, 2007).
The title can be shortened to P.M.Comp.Eng.
- Study program duration
- 4 semesters (2 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ECTS points
- Certifications obtained during studies
IT SMF – ITIL Foundation
- struč.spec.ing.comp. (Professional Master of Computer Engineering with sub-specialization in Data Science)
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.