- Class 30
- Practice 45
- Independent work 105
Machine Learning with Python: from Linear Models to Deep Learning
Minimal learning outcomes
- Demonstrate understanding of the principles and algorithms for turning training data into effective automated predictions
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts of representation, over-fitting, regularisation and generalisations
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts of clustering, classification, recommender systems, probabilistic modeling and reinforced learning.
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts of online algorithms, support vector machines, neural networks and deep learning.
- From a real-life situation, formulate a implementation and research machine learning principles and algorithms
Preferred learning outcomes
The future is not set in stone. Your effort, passion and perseverance are keys to success. Our career center can help you to best invest your time and decide which career is perfect for you.
This is a part of your life in which you invest in yourself and grow as a person. We wish to give you more than just premium education. After all, student days should be about more than just sitting in a classroom.