Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study program, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
Design and communications management is a complex process that requires interdisciplinary knowledge and various skills that you can fully master, understand and develop in this study program.
- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 23 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
We live in a time inspired by technology which faces us with new challenges and requires new ways of dealing with increasingly complex problems. Of course, these challenges need to be understood and adopted on a daily basis. Specialist professional graduate study program in Design & Communications Management prepares you exactly for this kind of situations. The knowledge you will acquire will help you to become a part of a digitally transformed world, where only constant commitment to innovation ensures success.
Managing teams composed of a wide variety of experts and managing your own business are just some of the skills you will learn and adopt in this study program. Today, technology is a requirement for business success, but technology is nothing without the people who understand and develop it. We want to show you the importance of technology in today’s business environment, but also teach you how to manage people who use this technology. In addition, how to understand and communicate with those who need to become fond of the products and services managed by yourself in order to buy them and remain faithful to them.
Our task is to show you how to start, manage, evaluate and finalize the most demanding projects in a wide variety of sectors or industries. We believe that, at the end of the study program, you will be able to manage marketing campaigns and make important business decisions.Student guide
Examples of jobs we're preparing you for:
- Creative Director
- The creative director's position is indispensable in advertising, media, publishing and every other industry that requires visual design of creative concepts. Creative director is a key person in creating integral marketing campaigns, equally skilled in dealing with textual and visual content.
- Marketing Director
- An exceptionally responsible position in which you need to know how to develop a marketing strategy, including various economic indicators; from competitive analysis to detailed budget development and planning. Your decisions will have far-reaching consequences for products and services managed by yourself and beyond them – you are creating consumer trends and affecting the purchasing habits of a large number of people.
- Client Service Director
- Client relationships are often a crucial element for the success of a company, as well as for the success of any project, service, idea or product. The person who oversees and manages relationships with clients must possess both negotiating and marketing, but also highly developed organizational abilities. An analytical mind and understanding of human interactions are essential for success in this business.
- Strategic Planner
- The wider picture is what drives you. Your contribution to the organization consists in the understanding of trends, in a profound analysis of all aspects of business and ultimately in a courageous, original vision of development which you will be able to discuss and recommend to decision-makers. For your high-quality preparation will often be decisive when making very important business decisions.
Creative Methods and Techniques in Market Communications
What is cross-cultural design? More than ever before, companies of today spread their user experience across national and cultural boundaries. Cross-cultural design is a process consistent with these tendencies, namely, it concerns the design of technologies and communication intended for different cultures, languages and levels of purchasing power. This approach enables user experience regardless of cultural boundaries. Do we need cross-cultural design? Technology and communication are always subject to the culture in which they are created and which they develop in return. For this reason, users interpret the products they use based on their cultural insights. In this course, you will learn how to define the target group for a specific product or service and how to understand the social culture of a particular consumer.See more