- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating digital future for 20 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Design and communications management is a complex process that requires interdisciplinary knowledge and various skills that you can fully master, understand and develop in this study program.
We live in a time inspired by technology which faces us with new challenges and requires new ways of dealing with increasingly complex problems. Of course, these challenges need to be understood and adopted on a daily basis. Specialist professional graduate study program in Design & Communications Management prepares you exactly for this kind of situations. The knowledge you will acquire will help you to become a part of a digitally transformed world, where only constant commitment to innovation ensures success.
Managing teams composed of a wide variety of experts and managing your own business are just some of the skills you will learn and adopt in this study program. Today, technology is a requirement for business success, but technology is nothing without the people who understand and develop it. We want to show you the importance of technology in today’s business environment, but also teach you how to manage people who use this technology. In addition, how to understand and communicate with those who need to become fond of the products and services managed by yourself in order to buy them and remain faithful to them.
Our task is to show you how to start, manage, evaluate and finalize the most demanding projects in a wide variety of sectors or industries. We believe that, at the end of the study program, you will be able to manage marketing campaigns and make important business decisions.
- Study program duration
- 4 semesters (2 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ECTS points
- Certifications obtained during studies
ECDL StandardAdobe Certified Associate - PhotoshopAdobe Certified Associate - Ilustrator
- Title acquired
- P.M.Art. (Professional Master of Creative Market Communications Management)
- Possibilities for financing
What are the takeaways from the Creative Market Communications Management course?
The two-year graduate Creative Market Communications Management course will introduce you to knowledge and skills necessary for success in the increasingly complex world of design and market communications. Many people think they know how to communicate, but a few know how to communicate successfully and – effectively. Our study program will prepare you for a career of a successful and efficient designer; a member or a leader of creative teams in advertising or any other industry.
The study program is designed through the interaction of the latest artistic, social and technological knowledge. We believe that only such a broad and comparative approach can be the basis for a successful career in the world of design and market communications.Lecture Plan
- Integrated Marketing Communication and Market Trends:
Mastering integrated marketing communication and its managing processes. Complete understanding of all elements of the marketing mix and their correlation. Understanding changes and trends in international socio-economic relations, ability of synergy adjustments and finding optimal communication solutions.
- Idea Management in Market Communications:
Understanding the processes of generating a “big idea” – a complex creative tool that through the interaction of emotional and rational stimuli provokes the potential consumer and leads to a moment of enthusiasm for a particular service or product. Communication platforms are the initiator and support of every successful brand.
- Creative Methods and Techniques in Market Communications:
Creativity and design that are not effective are not commercially useful. The expectations of the client/customer of a particular design should be recognized and interpreted. The balance between market expectations and creative processes is a precondition for successful communication. Through this course you will learn how to be creative and “yourself” in demanding, market-conditioned and unpredictable circumstances.
- Consumer Behavior:
Learn how to understand the behavior of consumers in increasingly complex conditions of the fourth industrial revolution. The usual consumer segmentation and “persona” recognition is no longer good enough today. The consumer can be found in the most unexpected places, in the digital space that runs out of control, changes and goes through everyday transformations. The “things to be done” concept as a way of understanding consumer behavior is increasingly replaced by traditional demographic bases for market segmentation.
- Branding – Corporate Identity:
Understanding the brand and its significance is one of the crucial conditions for survival in the market game which is strongly linked to design. By acquiring knowledge about creating relationships between products and consumers, we gain insight into human desires, needs, motives, expectations, perceptions and rational and irrational impulses that condition our experience of a particular brand.
- Process Management in Market Communications:
Learn about the importance of managing the processes of designing and creating market communications as well as about the problems and necessities of an organized, procedural way of organizing work. Deeply consider the analytical, procedural model of optimization and documentation of business processes.
- Advanced Presentation Skills:
Presentation skills are often a crucial tool for the success of a project. Many ideas would never have become successful projects without the knowledge of presentation techniques and without a good command of professional terminology.
- Business Ethics in Market Communications:
Adopt the knowledge of fundamental concepts in the field of ethics, especially in the context of the business world. Learn to differentiate the conceptual categories of ethics, morals, descriptive ethics, casuistry and business ethics. In short, learn how to do business the right way!
Examples of jobs we're preparing you for:
- Creative Director
- The creative director's position is indispensable in advertising, media, publishing and every other industry that requires visual design of creative concepts. Creative director is a key person in creating integral marketing campaigns, equally skilled in dealing with textual and visual content.
- Marketing Director
- An exceptionally responsible position in which you need to know how to develop a marketing strategy, including various economic indicators; from competitive analysis to detailed budget development and planning. Your decisions will have far-reaching consequences for products and services managed by yourself and beyond them – you are creating consumer trends and affecting the purchasing habits of a large number of people.
- Client Service Director
- Client relationships are often a crucial element for the success of a company, as well as for the success of any project, service, idea or product. The person who oversees and manages relationships with clients must possess both negotiating and marketing, but also highly developed organizational abilities. An analytical mind and understanding of human interactions are essential for success in this business.
- Strategic Planner
- The wider picture is what drives you. Your contribution to the organization consists in the understanding of trends, in a profound analysis of all aspects of business and ultimately in a courageous, original vision of development which you will be able to discuss and recommend to decision-makers. For your high-quality preparation will often be decisive when making very important business decisions.
Creative Methods and Techniques in Market Communications
What is cross-cultural design? More than ever before, companies of today spread their user experience across national and cultural boundaries. Cross-cultural design is a process consistent with these tendencies, namely, it concerns the design of technologies and communication intended for different cultures, languages and levels of purchasing power. This approach enables user experience regardless of cultural boundaries. Do we need cross-cultural design? Technology and communication are always subject to the culture in which they are created and which they develop in return. For this reason, users interpret the products they use based on their cultural insights. In this course, you will learn how to define the target group for a specific product or service and how to understand the social culture of a particular consumer.See more
Terra Media, Zagreb – Marketing and Procurement
I have learned that productivity and the structuring of one’s own creativity can and must be mastered if one wants to be successful and competitive in today’s demanding business environment.
Director of All About Sports, Zagreb
The study is organized in a way that involves a lot of practice and is orientated to concrete and usable tools that give Agora students a great advantage in the labor market.
UX designer / digital creative lead at Erste & Steiermarkische Bank d.d.
All this made it easier for me to find a job after the studies and gave me the opportunity to work on numerous regional campaigns with international productions and also with some of the best local creatives.
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.