- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating digital future for 20 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Continue to hone your skills in the field of digital marketing. The two-year graduate course program will focus on the ‘broader picture’ and will prepare you to think strategically and outside the box in the context of marketing.
There is a carefully selected compilation of courses and applied knowledge outcomes waiting for you, which means you’ll be able to quickly find your feet in a future role.
We have ensured a work placement internship for you with one of the well-known industry players in Croatia or the EU. Use that experience as part of your final thesis and also maximize the opportunity to meet and network with industry professionals.
Upon receiving our diploma, you’ll be a digital marketing specialist, with a wide-ranging understanding and know-how of visualization, analysis and optimization of big data. You’ll learn how to manage and lead large and complex campaigns, analyze results, trends and make strategically important decisions.
- Study program duration
- 4 semesters (2 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ECTS points
- Title acquired
- P.M.Dig.Mark. (Professional Master of Digital Marketing)
Did you know that specialists for digital marketing are very sought-after in Croatia and abroad? Choose a dynamic and interesting career for which demand will grow in the future.
During the course you will have the possibility to learn and obtain internationally recognized certificates and you’ll also get a Dreamspark Premium subscription to over 160 Microsoft products.
Plan your life
Our partners and employers are constantly on the lookout for talented students. We are here to connect you with them and to kick start your career while you are still studying. Our Career Center is there to answer all you questions.
Algebra has been assessed as the best professional studies program in Croatia. Don’t settle for second best when your future is at stake!
What are the takeaways from the graduate Digital marketing course
Graduate studies allow you to further perfect your know-how of your favorite field. We’ll transfer the latest industry trends, insights and skills that employers demand onto to you. Here is a snapshot of some of them:
- Network Analysis
Learn how to analyze social networks and use social metrics.
- Digital Marketing Strategy
Design and implement digital marketing solutions at a strategic level.
- Application of Game Theory
Learn how to apply game theory in digital marketing.
- Business Analysis
Hone you interpersonal and business analytical skills in digital marketing.
- Business Intelligence Systems
Learn how to develop early warning systems, values for client’s current and future budgets, CRMs and recommendation systems.
- Data Analysis
Get into the crux of data analysis such as signals connection, events, monitoring and observation.
- Big Data
Learn how to use the marketing potential of big data chunks.
- Quantitative Analysis
Master the application of quantitative analysis and modeling in marketing research.
- Leading a Team
Master the skills required for managing and organizing teams of professionals responsible for digital marketing.
- Managing Campaigns
Hone your planning and management skills of digital campaigns.
We’ve ensured a work placement for you during the duration of your course with one of our partner employers. Their number keeps increasing every year so as to ensure the best possible platform for your career development.
Examples of jobs we’re preparing you for
- Specialist for Strategic Digital Marketing
- Be the person responsible for all questions from budget preparation, choice of channel and campaign preparation.
- Marketing Strategist for Social Networking
- A wide spectrum of activities awaits you regarding the most important marketing channel, where competition is strengthening at breakneck speed.
- Specialist for Social Networking Analysis
- O zaključcima koje donosi ovaj stručnjak ovisi razina uspjeha svake digitalne kampanje na društvenim mrežama.The balance of success rests on this professional’s recommendation regarding digital campaigns on social media.
- Specialist for Data Visualization
- You’ll be working on demonstrating complex data in a smart and applicable way.
- Big Data Analysis Specialist
- This is an expert who contributes to sound business decision making, discovering unknown connection, market trends, customer wishes and those hidden patterns in large data chunks.
Do we really live in the digital age revolution? How did it come to that, what are the consequences? This course deals with these questions and analyzes the development of social networks, Internet of Things and ‘smart tools’, which are ubiquitous in today’s society. The free-market places great emphasis on the digital user experience and has forced many companies to jump on board the digital transformation. We’ll be analyzing its characteristics and drivers. We will also be looking into and analyzing trends and learn to spot opportunities for market implementation.See more
Antonia is a Digital Marketing student at Algebra. She works at Universal McCann.
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.