Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study program, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
Continue to hone your skills in the field of digital marketing. The two-year graduate course program will focus on the ‘broader picture’ and will prepare you to think strategically and outside the box in the context of marketing.
- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 23 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
There is a carefully selected compilation of courses and applied knowledge outcomes waiting for you, which means you’ll be able to quickly find your feet in a future role.
We have ensured a work placement internship for you with one of the well-known industry players in Croatia or the EU. Use that experience as part of your final thesis and also maximize the opportunity to meet and network with industry professionals.
Upon receiving our diploma, you’ll be a digital marketing specialist, with a wide-ranging understanding and know-how of visualization, analysis and optimization of big data. You’ll learn how to manage and lead large and complex campaigns, analyze results, trends and make strategically important decisions.Student guide
Examples of jobs we’re preparing you for
- Specialist for Strategic Digital Marketing
- Be the person responsible for all questions from budget preparation, choice of channel and campaign preparation.
- Marketing Strategist for Social Networking
- A wide spectrum of activities awaits you regarding the most important marketing channel, where competition is strengthening at breakneck speed.
- Specialist for Social Networking Analysis
- O zaključcima koje donosi ovaj stručnjak ovisi razina uspjeha svake digitalne kampanje na društvenim mrežama.The balance of success rests on this professional’s recommendation regarding digital campaigns on social media.
- Specialist for Data Visualization
- You’ll be working on demonstrating complex data in a smart and applicable way.
- Big Data Analysis Specialist
- This is an expert who contributes to sound business decision making, discovering unknown connection, market trends, customer wishes and those hidden patterns in large data chunks.
Do we really live in the digital age revolution? How did it come to that, what are the consequences? This course deals with these questions and analyzes the development of social networks, Internet of Things and ‘smart tools’, which are ubiquitous in today’s society. The free-market places great emphasis on the digital user experience and has forced many companies to jump on board the digital transformation. We’ll be analyzing its characteristics and drivers. We will also be looking into and analyzing trends and learn to spot opportunities for market implementation.See more