- Class 15
- Practice 30
- Independent work 150
Lecturers and associates
The digital revolution has affected all aspects of society, both individuals and companies as well as the states. Networks among people (social networks) and things (Internet of Things) runs the government, business and civil society, as well as friends and family. We use (mobile) devices and interactive and "smart" tools that tell us who to trust, where to go and what to buy. The aim of this course is to introduce students to characteristics, drivers and the concept of digital transformation, help them understand trends and teach them to recognize opportunities and adopt processes of digital transformation in business necessary for the operation and development in today's market.
Introduction to digital transformation. EU's digital agenda. User experience - techniques in creative thinking. Digital portfolio. Basics of digital business models. The impact of artificial intelligence. Key performance indicators (KPI) of digital business. Risks of digital transformation in business. The digital transformation of Public Services. Internet of Things (IOT). Financing business models in the digital age. Real life case studies from different industries.
IBM Institute for Business Value: Digitalna Tranfomation
Gartner, Inc.: Digital Business KPIs: Defining and Measuring Success
McKinseyInsights -online, industry specific
- Study program duration
- 4 semesters (2 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ECTS points
- Title acquired
- P.M.Dig.Mark. (Professional Master of Digital Marketing)
Minimal learning outcomes
- List the key factors of the digital transformation of society from a user perspective and consequently from the perspective of producers of goods and services.
- List the basic settings of digital economy and platforms and the assumptions of digital models.
- Explain the difference in the digital transformation regarding reorganization of the Operational model in relation to the change of the way we offer value to the user.
- Analyze the challenges of monetization and business models for digital products.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Explain the impact of the key factors of the digital transformation of society from a user perspective and consequently from the perspective of producers of goods and services.
- Critically evaluate the impact of the digital economy and platform and the digital model settings and explain the new opportunities that are being opened by implementing it.
- Elaborate on the possibilities of digital transformation of the operating model and the offer of value in the context of industries and companies.
- Evaluate key features and apply the knowledge of the application of different monetization options and digital business models.
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.