Interest organization marketing
- Class 30
- Practice 30
- Independent work 120
Interest organization marketing
Lecturers and associates
The objective of the course is to introduce students to the basics of marketing of interest organizations and to familiarise them with the techniques and tools that interest organizations use to fulfill their mission. Special emphasis will be placed on digital media strategies that, for various reasons, play an important role in the communication of stakeholders. By the end of the course, students will be able to recognize, understand and apply the marketing tools of interest organizations, and will be able to independently set the basics of the marketing plan of the stakeholder organization. Students will get detailed instructions on how to define a mission, set up a marketing strategy, and choose the best techniques for realizing the interests that each group represents. Students will explore, analyze and discuss successful, as well as unsuccessful examples of marketing communications in politics and civil society organizations within the course of the course. He will also be introduced to examples of manipulation through the discussion of the moral and ethical implications of the marketing of interest organizations. Teaching and pedagogical work on the subject is based on an interactive approach and analysis of case studies and debates.
Introduction to Marketing Interest Organizations Marketing specificities of nonprofit organizations Public sector and political marketing Corporate social responsibility Defining mission, vision and goals Defining key stakeholders From idea to the realization of interest organization Dissemination, promotion and PR strategy An integrated approach to the marketing of interest organizations The Impact of Digital Media Fundraising Online Digital activism Organization and marketing of special events and events Impact on positive public behaviour Ethical challenges and dangers of marketing interest organizations
Alan R Andreasen, Philip T. Kotler, Strategic Marketing for Non-Profit Organizations, 7th Edition, Northwestern University
Philip T. Kotler, Nancy R. Lee; Marketing in the Public Sector (paperback): A Roadmap for Improved Performance, Northwestern University
- Study program duration
- 4 semesters (2 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ECTS points
- Title acquired
- P.M.Dig.Mark. (Professional Master of Digital Marketing)
Minimal learning outcomes
- Compare the basic marketing preferences of different interest organizations and the application of such types of marketing in the business sector.
- Identify the key steps needed to realize an organization of interest according to EU standards and identify a dissemination strategy that will attract beneficiaries, volunteers and funders.
- Evaluate promotional activities (offline and online) that affect the achievement of the goals of the organization of interest, evaluate the obstacles and recommend measures that need to be taken to achieve the goal at the individual campaign level.
- Select additional activities that will help fulfill the goals of the interest organization, bearing in mind the basic ethical standards of communication and marketing of interest organizations.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Create basic settings for your idea of interest organization.
- Form a document that is the basis for the establishment and dissemination of an interest organization according to EU standards.
- Develop settings for promotional activities (offline and online) that will, in their application, affect the fulfillment of the goal of the organization of interest.
- Formulate the content of the campaign / event that will help fulfill the goals of the interest organization, bearing in mind the basic ethical standards of communication and marketing of interest organizations.
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.