Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study programme, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
- No.1 quality assurance system in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 24 years
- Institutional exchange agreements with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Specialist master professional study programme Digital Marketing
Learning outcomes on the programme level
GENERAL LEARNING OUTCOMES :
- Evaluate theoretical knowledge within the known limits of digital marketingand towards borders with other fields (economics, but also psychology, computing, etc.) that can form the basis of professional (and scientific) research in the field of digital marketing.
- Evaluate and choose the best option based on research results in order to develop new knowledge and procedures for the integration of different areas of research.
- Manage complex and changeable environment conditions and decisions regarding their change.
- Responsibly select the best options in strategic decision making and successful implementation and execution of tasks in unpredictable conditions with social and ethical responsibility during task execution and ultimately estimate consequences of these tasks.
- Recommend the best use of complex methods as well the complex methods required in research and innovative processes.
- Recommend optimal solutions for complex communication and collaboration in various social groups and in unpredictable conditions.
- Estimate the impact of social, economic and technological parameters on business activities through which digital marketing performance can be implemented.
- Recommend the best technological solution from the perspective of all interested parties in complex digital marketing processes.
- Select the best creative idea option for measurable communication and marketing goals.
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Evaluate and select the option of using tools and communication channels in the implementation of programmes with the aim of preserving, strengthening and differentiating the organization and achieving optimal business goals.
- Evaluate the environment and assess challenges facing the organization on a daily basis that are essential for the development of a desired relationship with stakeholders.
- Evaluate reputation management with respect to the ultimate positive outcome of strategic communication.
- Support the organization concept of digital agency as a modern form of business organization with intensive use of digital technology.
- Estimate technological foundations and impact of technology change on the organization and evaluate business-management aspects of the organization of digital agency.
- Identify the concept of digital campaign management as a modern form of connecting customers and products/services with intensive use of digital technology.
- Critically evaluate the analysis, structuring, recording, usage and business interpretation of data for business and marketing purposes using various channels and by accepting changes that occur in technology and society.
- Recommend the optimal implementation of fundamental constructs of behavioural economy for the development and implementation of business, sales and marketing concepts.
- Critically evaluate the process of decision-making and selection in different economic contexts.
- Recommend and evaluate the practical application of creative analytical techniques with the aim of raising the level of creativity and innovation in marketing.
- Critically evaluate the complex process and outcome of the analysis and evaluation of statements, finding justification for statements, comparing with other and/or contradictory statements, generating complaints regarding statements and taking a stand.
- Estimate the verification of the elements of thinking that form an integral part of each conclusion: purpose; problem or issue to be solved; assumptions; concepts; empirical grounds (facts, evidence); way of reasoning; implications; consequences and points of view.
- Critically evaluate the knowledge and skills of creativity and critical thinking that enable effective application of divergent and convergent solutions to problems.
- . Critically evaluate the communication and intellectual skills and abilities required for the effective analysis and evaluation of thinking with the aim of improvement.
- Argue the opinion on privacy as a value, a moral claim and a legal right.
- Critically evaluate the objective reasons and subjective motives that influence the disclosure of private data.
- Self-evaluate, evaluate and select ways of breaking restrictive mental systems with consideration of all alternative solutions.
- Evaluate the application of structured marketing techniques.
- Recommend the use of quantitative analysis and modelling in marketing research.
- Recommend the use of methodology and game theory techniques in marketing.
- Argue an opinion on the potential of data on Internet, the potential of social networks, forums and other services as sales channels and data sources for conducting analyses in order to develop appropriate strategies focused on strengthening the brand, sales activities and loyalty to the company.
- Critically evaluate the legality of network analysis and analysis of social networks and their application to social CRM.
- Recommend the application of methodology and techniques of business analysis in global and competitive economic environments.
- Critically evaluate a campaign or company through the assessment of its current and future clients.
- Critically evaluate the importance of client data, integration of these data through a variety of channels and their management in development and implementation of customer experience.
- Estimate the outcomes of understanding and interpreting communication processes, various forms of communication and presentation skills related to business success.
- Evaluate the functionalities of analytical software tools for data collection and preparation, implementation of preliminary analysis, selection of algorithms for model development and functionality of analytical software tools for visualisation and reporting.
- Critically evaluate the techniques of visualisation and exploratory data analysis.
- Critically evaluate the practical abilities of business intelligence in the field of product planning, market segmentation, prevention of termination of contractual relations, estimation of current and future buyer value, development of a system of recommendations, development of a system of early warning, development of a CRM system as well as portfolio management methodologies.
- Estimate the active use of tools and analytical techniques of extracting knowledge from large data sets for marketing planning purposes.
- Argue an opinion on client loyalty through early stages of the sales/marketing process and client psychology (regardless of the channel used to access the product/service), on the total value of each client, the longevity of access and constant presence on all currently present and in the future developed points.
- Critically evaluate digital media strategies in campaigns of interest organizations.
- Recommend strategies and best techniques for achieving interests represented by particular groups
Learn all about the study programme
The future is not set in stone. Your effort, passion and perseverance are keys to success. Our career center can help you to best invest your time and decide which career is perfect for you.
This is a part of your life in which you invest in yourself and grow as a person. We wish to give you more than just premium education. After all, student days should be about more than just sitting in a classroom.