Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study program, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
We know you don't lack imagination. We’re sure that you have brilliant ideas. You just need those extra few skills to turn your imagination into amazing digital adventures.
- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 23 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
The computer games development course will give you just that.
If you love gaming, but if you also find yourself wondering that during game play you are thinking of refining or improving some elements of it, then this is the right place for you.
We’ll learn how to develop games on all platforms and we’ll look at modern and future trends in order to best equip your skill set to be in line and ahead of the development curve.
We have ensured a work placement internship for you with one of the well-known industry players in Croatia or the EU. Use that experience as part of your final thesis and also maximize the opportunity to meet and network with industry professionals.
Upon receiving our diploma, you’ll be on your way to making a real career in game development, whether independently, in a small private studio or one of the giants of the industry.Student guide
Examples of jobs we’re preparing you for
- Computer game development based on VR and Augmented Reality
- VR and AR games have been popular for some time and are being perfected almost daily.
- Development of 2D and 3D games
- Perhaps you’ll take part in developing the latest international hit game!
- Game development base on persistent worlds
- Timski rad na zanimljivim, dinamičnim, izazovnim zadacima.Team work based on interesting, dynamic and very challenging assignments.
- Expert for computer game scenario development
- Lots of creative work with quite specific demands.
- Project Manager
- Learn how to push finished games to different platforms, based on their specific requirements.
Progress is changing our lives, our workplace and the global economy. Technology has the potential to really change the world in which we live and work. In order to call it disruptive, technology has to satisfy at least one of these criteria: replace existing obsolete technology or be a driver for creating a completely new industry. Based on examples of the past and present, we’ll learn how to think critically in a world where almost every tech breakthrough is celebrated as cross-roads and learn how to spot the ones that really have the potential to become true disruptors. Discover how to discern ideas that have potential and how to predict future trends.See more