Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study program, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 23 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Our Joint Admission Board staff will be happy to help prospective students from the moment they start thinking about enrolling in this joint programme. The Joint Admission Board will serve you as the main point of information and support throughout the entire enrolment process. All international students will be in touch with the International Office staff at Algebra and EPITECH until the start of courses. After that, all further support will be taken over by Programme Coordinators and Student Office staff at Algebra and EPITECH.
MAXIMUM QUOTA: 50 students
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 180 ECTS in the field of computer science and/or system engineering (e.g., computer science, system science, informatics, information systems, etc.)
- Proof of English language proficiency – intermediate level of English is a minimum
- Strong proficiency in programming
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Basic knowledge of design pattern
Candidates missing knowledge in required fields will have the opportunity to get prepared or attend preparation courses to be able to get admitted to this joint programme.
The right to enrolment, enrolment procedure and enrolment quotas for this joint programme carried out by Algebra and EPITECH are defined by the Call for Admission for a particular academic year. The Call for Admissions is publicly announced and available on the web site of the study programme and on web sites of Algebra and EPITECH.
Learn more about Admission procedures for this joint study program. Contact our Joint Admission Board: