Download our brochure, reach your full potential and discover how to create your own world. Learn all there is to know about the study program, student experience and Croatia as a study abroad destination.
Our programming course is one of the four sub-specializations in the Applied Computer Programming professional graduate program. Its graduate employability ratings today are excellent.
- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating a digital future in Croatia for 23 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
We have ensured a work placement internship for you with one of the well-known industry players in Croatia or the EU. Use that experience as part of your final thesis and also maximize the opportunity to meet and network with industry professionals.
Upon receiving our diploma, you’ll be a specialist for the some of the most in-demand segments in software engineering.
They range from internet programming, app development for mobile devices, advanced programming techniques and development of business intelligence.
Furthermore, you’ll be acquainted with computer cryptography, e-commerce and computer game development.Student guide
Examples of jobs we’re preparing you for
- Software Engineer
- Depending on your area of interest, you’ll be working with networks, operating systems, databases and applications.
- Business Information Systems Project Specialist
- Take part in development of vital information systems that companies heavily rely on.
- Internet App Developer
- Whether it’s a specialist for .NET or Java, your skills will definitively fit the job description.
- Computer Game Developer
- Programmers are highly sought-after in small, indie studios as well as large industry giants such as Bethesda, Blizzard and Ubisoft.
- Mobile App Developer
- Thousands of new ideas for that perfect mobile app are being developed each day. Be a part of the new Instagram, WhatsApp or Twitter.
- Database Design
- Expert for databases responsible for all phases of development including design, development and programming.
Development of 3D Games
After you master the basics of Unity, we’ll introduce you to the third dimension. We’ll be diving into applied physics, linear algebra, graphics and textures. We’ll learn all about illumination and shading of 3D objects, its acceleration, deceleration and use of force. Then we’ll deal with the use of texture and dynamic lighting as well as normal and height maps. You’ll learn all it takes to develop a 3D game and turn it from an idea into a real product.See more