- No.1 professional study program in Croatia
- Creating digital future for 21 years
- International exchange with more than 100 institutions
- 96% of alumni employed 3 months after graduation
Our programming course is one of the four sub-specializations in the Applied Computer Programming professional graduate program. Its graduate employability ratings today are excellent.
We have ensured a work placement internship for you with one of the well-known industry players in Croatia or the EU. Use that experience as part of your final thesis and also maximize the opportunity to meet and network with industry professionals.
Upon receiving our diploma, you’ll be a specialist for the some of the most in-demand segments in software engineering.
They range from internet programming, app development for mobile devices, advanced programming techniques and development of business intelligence.
Furthermore, you’ll be acquainted with computer cryptography, e-commerce and computer game development.
What are the takeaways from the graduate computer engineering course?
Graduate studies allow you to further perfect your know-how of your favorite field. We’ll transfer the latest industry trends, insights and skills that employers demand onto to you. Here is a snapshot of some of them:
The graduate course program has been conceived based on recommendations from the European SOCRATES network and satisfies the criteria based on ASIIN accreditation agency recommendations, which are applicable in the field of computer engineering.Lecture Plan
- Expertise in Java, C# and Python
Hone your programming languages skill set in Java, C# and Python as development tools and usage of object-oriented methodology.
- Analysis and Critical Thinking
Develop precise mathematical approaches to solving unusual, partly defined problems with contradictory requirements.
- Advanced Data Analysis Models
Learn how to analyze and recognize patterns, all about data mining and BI through use of stochastic models.
- Internet of Things and Computer Robotics
Learn how to independently develop an IoT product, from choice of platform to microcontrollers, Cloud services and programming solutions for clients.
- Analysis and Design of Software Solutions
Sharpen your analysis and design skills for software solutions. Learn how to implement IT systems. Discover complex aspects of computer application safety and crypto-protection of data.
Adopt and absorb competencies such as accountability and high professional standards, which are required for operating independently at the highest possible levels.
- Best Practice
Learn how to come up with innovative solutions utilizing critical analysis and understanding of contemporary trends and practices.
- Your Own Business Venture
Learn how to realistically estimate a business idea and find an effective way to realize it within applicable conditions. You might just start your own business during your time in university, just like many of our students did.
We’ve ensured a work placement for you during the duration of your course with one of our partner employers. Their number keeps increasing every year so as to ensure the best possible platform for your career development.
Examples of jobs we’re preparing you for
- Software Engineer
- Depending on your area of interest, you’ll be working with networks, operating systems, databases and applications.
- Business Information Systems Project Specialist
- Take part in development of vital information systems that companies heavily rely on.
- Internet App Developer
- Whether it’s a specialist for .NET or Java, your skills will definitively fit the job description.
- Computer Game Developer
- Programmers are highly sought-after in small, indie studios as well as large industry giants such as Bethesda, Blizzard and Ubisoft.
- Mobile App Developer
- Thousands of new ideas for that perfect mobile app are being developed each day. Be a part of the new Instagram, WhatsApp or Twitter.
- Database Design
- Expert for databases responsible for all phases of development including design, development and programming.
Development of 3D Games
em>After you master the basics of Unity, we’ll introduce you to the third dimension. We’ll be diving into applied physics, linear algebra, graphics and textures. We’ll learn all about illumination and shading of 3D objects, its acceleration, deceleration and use of force. Then we’ll deal with the use of texture and dynamic lighting as well as normal and height maps. You’ll learn all it takes to develop a 3D game and turn it from an idea into a real product.See more
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.