Advanced Information Systems Interoperability
- Class 30
- Practice 30
- Independent work 120
Advanced Information Systems Interoperability
Lecturers and Associates
The course aims
Application of scientific and engineering methods to design corporate customers services. Understanding the automation of business processes by using the service oriented architecture and event-driven Architecture. Mastering methods of analysis of business processes focused on construction services, as well as designing services based on business processes. Understanding the choreography and orchestration of services and mastering design patterns for service oriented architecture services and event driven architecture. Understanding the concept of enterprise service bus and its connection with service oriented architecture. Understanding business process management and available integration with other systems. System of services and introducing measures for improvements.
Information systems integration types. Designing of service oriented architecture. Introduction to Spring framework. Spring MVC and Hibernate. Implementation example of Java web application designed by service oriented application approach. Designing the service oriented architecture. Information system integration design patterns with enterprise service bus. Mule enterprise service bus connectors. Data processing with Mule enterprise service bus. Mule enterprise service bus components and usage patterns. Mule enterprise service bus error handling, tarnsactions and security. Information system integration using Spring, Mule enterprise service bus and Active MQ. Business process management koncepts and principles. Business process modelling with BPMN 2.0. Integration of jBPM system with other technologies.
Do More with SOA Integration: Best of Packt, Packt Publishing, više autora, 2011, ISBN: 978-1-84968-572-6
1. Open Source SOA, Jef Davies, Manning Publications, 2009, ISBN: 978-1-933988-54-2
2. Mule in Action, Second Edition, Manning Publications, više autora, 2014, ISBN: 9781617290824
3. ActiveMQ in Action, Manning Publications, više autora, 2011, ISBN: 978-1-933988-94-8
4. jBPM6 Developer Guide, Packt Publishing, M. N. De Maio, 2014, ISBN: 978-1783286614 \"
- Study program duration
- 4 semesters (2 years)
- Semester duration
- 15 weeks of active teaching + 5 examination weeks
- Total number of ECTS points
- Certifications obtained during studies
IT SMF – ITIL FoundationAndroid™ ATC
- struč.spec.ing.comp. (Professional Master of Computer Engineering with sub-specialization in Software Engineering)
Minimum learning outcomes
- Compare the concepts of service oriented architecture and event driven architecture.
- Compare the Spring framework with other approaches to web application implementation.
- Compare the option to integrate information systems using the enterprise service bus and without the use of enterprise service bus.
- Evaluate which Mule connector should be used in particular case.
- Choose the most appropriate way to integrate Mule enterprise serbice bus with other systems.
- Compare security aspects of Mule enterprise service bus.
- Comparing different modules in BPM systems.
- Comparing BPM architecture with other information systems architecture.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Assess the justification of the use of certain information system architecture.
- Assess the justification of introduction of new services in case of implementing Java web application based on Spring framework.
- Select which of the components should be used at a particular position in the enterprise service bus integration system.
- Determine how to configure particular Mule connector.
- Determine how to configure ActiveMQ message broker for integration with Mule enterprise service bus.
- Determine how to configure security aspects of Mule enterprise service bus.
- Justifying the use of BPM in information systems.
- Choosing appropriate way to integrate BPM system with other information systems.
Why is Algebra a safe choice for your future?
Here you will learn all about information technologies and prepare for a career that is constantly in demand. We offer you a platform for personal growth that makes you a prime target for employers.
We refuse to stand still in a rapidly changing world. Our programs stay relevant and keep up with modern trends.
We take pride in numerous accolades and our title of The best professional study program in Croatia and constantly strive to justify that trust. We do not take our task lightly, knowing that your future depends on it.